AD Network Solutions was established in 2010 with the aim of providing unparalleled technical knowledge and customer service to a multitude of customers ranging from high level Government contracts to Support Plans tailored for SME’s, both Nationally and Internationally. We pride ourselves on our high level of service and we believe this is down to the individuals that make up our team.
We understand that there are a number of IT companies to choose from, however, the feedback that we receive often states that the exceptional individuals that form our team is often the defining factor for the customer when choosing AD Network Solutions.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of this successful, expanding team then please see the details below.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and confident individual to join our expanding Technical Support Team. This fantastic opportunity involves providing 1st line Helpdesk support to customers throughout the UK and abroad.
Based at our Head Office at Riverside Park, Middlesbrough you will;
- Provide remote & onsite 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues to strict SLA’s across a wide variety of technologies
- Ensure all problem tickets are logged into our Helpdesk System with regular progress notes.
- Keep the customer regularly updated with issue resolution progress
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
- Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers
- Share technical knowledge and regularly update the ADNS Knowledge Base
- Do research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
- Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
You will have;
- Experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment
- Confident customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Professional attitude
- Efficient time keeping
- Ability to prioritise work
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
- Full UK driving license
With at least one of the following preferred;
- Relevant Microsoft or Cisco Qualification (e.g. MCP, CCNA)
- Experience of Office 365 & SharePoint
- Telecommunications experience
The successful candidate will be joining AD Network solutions at a very exciting time with a number of projects in progress, and planned expansion to strategic sites throughout the UK.
We offer a competitive industry benchmarked salary, an ongoing continuous Technician Development programme & an excellent work environment.
In demonstrating a commitment to the company, a professional attitude, and continued development of technical skills, there will be excellent opportunities to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
This apprenticeship will provide learners with the skills needed to work within a sales role. Areas covered include generating sales leads, building rapport with customers, negotiating and closing sales to ensure learners have a thorough understanding of the sales process.
Level 2 Sales and Telesales
Suitable for trainee sales advisers and telesales operatives, suggested duties include selling face to face or vie the telephone, processing sales orders, generating leads, analysing sales data, analysing competitors, liaising with customers and closing sales.
Level 3 Sales and Telesales
Suitable for sales supervisors, managers and sales people, the level 3 sales and telesales apprenticeship is ideal for upskilling your current management staff and recruiting new members of your team. Suggested duties include supervising sales staff, analysing sales data, setting budgets and targets, developing sales proposals and implementing sales call plans.
Minimum of 12 months. However, timescale would be agreed by the assessor. Throughout this time you will be supported buy your designated assessor who will visit you in the workplace on a regular basis.
GCSEs in both Maths and English at grade C or above are preferred. If you do not have these qualifications, you will be required to complete functional skills qualifications as part of your apprenticeship.
Think this apprenticeship could benefit you? Send us your CV using the options below and we’ll be in touch.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for any role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
F.A.O. Wayne Green
AD Network Solutions Ltd
10 River Court, Brighouse Road
Alternatively, you can email us your CV along with a covering letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible regarding your application.