Why is a fast internet connection so important?
Find yourself getting frustrated when your internet speed suddenly drops? You’re certainly not alone, but the time to change is now.
Business owners know first hand how hard it can be to run a tight ship when employees are complaining that they can’t complete tasks or that sales won’t go through or projects can’t be finished because of internet speeds.
The ever changing technological word requires businesses to be constantly up to date and it’s hard to stay current with a slow internet connection. It’s important for many things such as email and web browsing but also voice over IP systems, analysing data and social media platforms.
A recent report by Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) stated internet access and downloads were a priority to businesses when it came to “sourcing information, working with partners and, critically, selling to customers.”
So why is it so important to have a fast connection?
- Your business needs to be able to compete with others, and with a poor connection you may fall behind your main rivals.
- It allows your business to expand into different markets and sell a broader range of products and services.
- A fast connection can improve efficiency and motivation among employees, ultimately improving productivity.
- If your business is rural, you need a good connection in order to overcome the disadvantage of being based in somewhere that is not considered urban.
- Host your own website? Slow speeds may affect your customers browsing the site which could make them leave without hesitation.
If you’re business is suffering from slow speeds it’s important you act now before you’re left behind. As broadband and internet specialists, we’re able to offer in depth advice and consultancy when it comes to choosing the right option for your connectivity issues.
We’ll come up with the perfect solution to improve speeds, maintain those levels and ultimately allow you to keep up with the ever changing world of technology, ensuring you’re always ahead of the crowd.
Want to find out more? Give us a call today on 01642 049 750 to speak to an expert who will guide you through the process.